Please complete and submit the form below. A representative will follow up to confirm the form was received.
11/20/2019 7:41:28 AM
Performance and Pricing Information
Please select your performance, fill in the quantity field, then click the 'Add' button for total due.
Please contact Alesha Rabe at (209) 338-5062 to finalize and pay for your order.
School Grade Group Information
Please fill out school grade information below. Grades must be seperated, click button to add additional grade classes.
FORM OF TRANSPORTATION
If travelling by car or bus, please provide number of vehicles to help the theater gauge parking.
- A 10% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of booking.
- Schools that are awarded Costa Family Fund ticket grants are still required to pay a $15 handling fee and a 25¢/ticket facility fee.
- Fill in the Teacher Name field & separate the classes by grade level for the Arts Ed sponsor.
- All sales are final. There are no refunds unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- Final payment or Purchase Order needs to be received 30 days prior to the show date selected.
- Deposits can be transferred between performances prior to the due date if available within the season.
- Failure to make your final payment by the balance due date will result in the release of your seats and forfeiting of your deposit.
- A group may request additional seats depending on availability. Credit will not be given for unused seats.
- Please leave all backpacks, cameras, cell phones, ipods, food, drink, candy, gum and small toys at school or on the bus. BACKPACKS ARE NOT PERMITTED INSIDE THE THEATERS.
- A sign language interpreter is available. Interpreter requests would need to be made at least two weeks prior to the event. To request a sign language interpreter for an event, please call the Ticket Office at 209-338-2100.