Following are the guidelines for professional photography or videography of Gallo Center for the Arts architecture, spaces and facilities for commercial purposes.
COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY OR VIDEOGRAPHY AT THE GALLO CENTER
Photography at performances or other events at the Gallo Center by news media is subject to separate guidelines provided by the Director of Marketing. (Photography by patrons during performances is strictly prohibited.)
- All photo or video sessions at the Gallo Center for the Arts, including the outside plaza, must be approved by and scheduled in advance with the Lease Relations & Events Manager via email or by calling 209.338.5012.
- Sessions are not allowed at any time the Marie Damrell Gallo Grand Lobby and plaza, and is in general use for events held at the Center unless under the supervision of the Director of Marketing
- Should you decide to cancel or reschedule your approved session, contact the Lease Relations & Events Manager immediately.
- Sessions may not exceed 90 minutes, and must take place between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. All session attendees must exit the building by 6:00 p.m.
- All sessions will be accompanied by a Gallo Center staff member.
- No weekend or evening sessions are allowed unless under the supervision of the Director of Marketing.
- Restrooms are provided for changing; however, the Center cannot guarantee the safety of personal items during sessions. Personal items should never be left unattended.
- Marie Damrell Gallo Grand Lobby furnishings such as tables, kiosks, seating, piano, etc., may only be moved by Gallo Center personnel.
- No tripods, lights, light stands, step ladders or other equipment are allowed on the tile floor, the staircase or the plaza floor without protective tarps.
- No food items or beverages (except bottled water) are permitted to be consumed during sessions.
- Fire exits or access to fire exits should never be blocked.
- No cables shall be stretched across the Marie Damrell Gallo Grand Lobby floor.
- Absolutely no tape shall be used on any building surface.
- Marie Damrell Gallo Grand Lobby lighting is to remain on an "as found" basis.
- Failure to adhere to the instructions or the requests of authorized Gallo Center personnel will result in an invitation to leave premises immediately.