All auditions held at the Gallo Center for the Arts
- Wednesday, May 5th
- Saturday, May 8th
- Wednesday, May 12th
- Wednesday, May 19th
Call Back Dates:
All call backs held at the Gallo Center for the Arts
- Saturday, May 22nd
- Wednesday, May 26th
In order to comply with COVID-19 safety protocols, all students MUST register for an audition date and time. Registration will close at 10am the day before the audition.
Performer: Click Here!
Production Crew: Click Here!
Requirements for Participation:
- Current 7-12th grader **Seniors cast in Cinderella but were unable to perform due to COVID-19 are allowed to audition
- Attend one audition **Don’t forget to register!
- Participants & parents sign a contract of commitment upon casting
What to Expect at the Audition:
- No experience necessary!
- Be prepared to sing & perform simple movement. **All materials will be provided at the audition
- Students interested in the production crew must attend one audition
COVID-19 Safety Protocols:
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Temperature checks for participants upon arrival
- Limited capacity for auditions – students MUST register for a date and time
- Social distancing practiced at all times
- Performer: $250
- Production Crew: $125
**Scholarships available, Click Here!) . Applications are due Monday, May 31, 2021.
What to Expect Over the Summer:
Time Commitment: June 2 - July 27, 2021
June 2, 2021, 5:30PM
Gallo Center for the Arts
Rehearsals: (Actual times vary by assigned role, all times subject to change)
June 7 - July 1, 2021
Monday - Friday, 10:00AM - 5:00PM
Tom Changnon Education Center
July 7 - July 24, 2021
Monday - Friday, 2PM – 9:30 PM, Gallo Center for the Arts
July 23 - July 25, 2021, Gallo Center for the Arts
July 26 – July 27, 2021
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (209) 338-5012
YES Company is presented by the Gallo Center for the Arts in partnership with the Stanislaus County Office of Education.